LA and New Zealand!
Nerds at Disneyland


In Tarzan's kitchen
Rope swing
Outside the country club in Pasedena with Oops and her kidsRangitota... a volcano outside Auckland
Hello everyone! It's been awhile since my last post. Before leaving the states I got to spend some time with som GAC girls. I stayed with Zippy at her place and had a great time. We went to Disneyland and I got to go to the Dr. Phil show! We got center front row seats....I was sitting next to his guests! It's the show about Women desperate to be moms....so look for Zippy and I on tv! We didn't get to meet Phil, but we did get autographed books from him and some coffee mugs....I'm a nerd, I know. We also got to meet up with some GAC boys that were staying in Hermosa before going on to their next destinations.
After spending some time with Zippy I then stayed with Fiji and Salsa in Irvine. We had a nice relaxing time with Fiji's family. We also met up with Chelster and went shopping which we are all very good at. It was really nice spending some time with the girls!
I then left for Auckland and spent a couple of days with Kea. She gave me tours around Auckland and we also went to celebrate a friends' birthday in Whangamata. After spending a couple of days with her I then flew down to where Cheeky (Nadia) lives. It has been so good catching up with her. We just got back from Omaru, which is her hometown. It's a cute little town with sights of both the ocean and surrounding mountains. While we were there we visited some tourist parts. We went on a hike to the top of this hill that had a great view of Mt. Cook (the southern hemisphere's highest peak). The drive to Mt. Cook was amazing. Beautiful lakes with snow capped mountains surrounding them....gorgeous. A couple of days after seeing Mt. Cook we went to Dunedin. Dunedin is a small university town. While there we went shopping and also took a tour of the Cadbury factory! It was a really lame tour, but we did get free chocolate! I got so sick during the tour...thought I was going to pass out! The smell of all of the chocolate was intense. To top it off, we got to see this chocolate waterfall thing where they drop one ton of chocolate in front of you in like 10 sec. or something. I kind of feel sick thinking about it now! After Dunedin, we went to Christchurch and visited her sister. I absolutely loved Christchurch! It is such a beautiful place with gardens everywhere. I think we are going to Queenstown this coming weekend and then to a tourist spot called Milford Sound the weekend after. I'm really excited to see both.....I've heard that both spots (especially Milforn Sound) are amazing.
Will be in the south island for about two more weeks and then I will fly back up to Auckland. Once there I will be staying with Stumps (Blake). Once Salsa arrives we will then begin apartment/job hunting!


1 Comments:
At 12:57 AM,
Anonymous said…
LIAR! i was hoping for something new that I hadn't already seen on facebook. But alas, we can't all be amazing bloggers...
I MISS YOU. And seriously... tell me when you'll be in LA, and I'm there. Done. love youuuu. and say hi to new zealand for me, it looks so pretty!
(PS, did you know there's nonstop service between buenos aires and auckland???)
Post a Comment
<< Home