More of GAC
First off....I'm sorry mom! Just so everyone knows...I did see my mom when I was home and it was fabulous. We spent a lot of time together and had a great time. She is wonderful and I love her dearly! Love you mom....
Since I last wrote a lot of things have been happening at camp. Of course we've had more dances, carnivals, fun times off, and other exciting activities. But we also went through our hardest session filled with a lot of shock and unfortunate events. We have definitely persevered and are trying to finish the summer with high spirits. It's been tough, but it is remarkable how we have all reached out to each other and very comforting that GAC alumni from all over the world have been there for us here at camp. This place has become my second home and the people I work with are some of my best friends and have become part of my family. I am so lucky to work in such a wonderful place with some of the most amazing people I've ever met.
It has been a great summer and I'm already looking forward to next year! As for now...I'm finishing up my last two weeks here. Then I will be heading to Las Vegas...and then back to LA. After staying in LA for about two weeks I will be starting my new adventure...New Zealand. I am so excited to go there! I'm also excited because a few friends might be joining me. Here are some more pictures from the summer...love you all!



3 Comments:
At 12:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
Okay Pookie.....you're back in the family and I've signed up for another 24 years as your Mom. I love you infinity and beyond!!!! Now, am I seeing right??? Is that a bra??? My, how fashions have changed. If I'd known you were going to need outerwear I'd have loaned you my sequined one.
At 11:08 AM,
Destri said…
Is your mom saying that she won't be your mom when you're 48? Sad. My mom said she will be my mom forever.
I love the new pics. Good work. I haven't been able to stalk you too much this summer because you have been slacking.
P.S. Don't go to NZ, Africa, Asia, Australia, North Korea.... just move to Indy with us. You know you want to.
At 9:05 AM,
Anonymous said…
Pookie.......pay no attention to that blonde behind the green curtain (reference to Wizard of Oz...no relevant point). I'm your Mom through thick or thin....nver mind. Ahem, I'm your Mom for infinity and beyond!!!!
I love you.....love you too Destri.
Post a Comment
<< Home