Amanda's Travels

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Time off, Dances, and Carnivals!

Cross Eyed Style


Slick enjoying some soup

My new bff....Pan


Blue and I...we are creating a GAC Rap CD...it'll be in stores soon!
Cheesecake Factory with Salsa and Spesh


Roxy, me, and Fiji
My Shaver boys and Gidget


As usual we have dances and carnivals throughout the session. The first dance was the France dance so Fiji and I went as french fries at the Mardi Gras....we had to get creative. I've also had some pretty good days off as well. On one of them our friend from camp, Roxy, met us down in Fresno for dinner! It was sooo good seeing her! Here are some pictures from the summer......

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To all of Amanda/Reesi's friends who are dying to know.....yes she did get to see me, her MOTHER!!!!, and spend time with me, her MOTHER!!!!, who shall remain PICTURE-LESS!!!!, while she was home in Indiana.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home