Hermosa and Vegas
Slick and I
Me, Maca, and Boo in Hermosa
Top Secret Pinky Swear with Sticks
Salsa, Taz, and Stumps
On the plane
Trying to take a cool mirror photo
Beer Pong
Vegas
Blue and I
Early start with Bloody Mary's at O'Shea's
Digby and I
Randomly ran in to two of our Kitchen girls from camp....Ciabatta and Baklava!
Kaz, Stump, Sticks, and Digby
Love these girlies! Slick, me, and Maca
Flippy Cup......still undefeated
My Vegas husband, Edge, and I
Joey Fatone and I!
The Venetian
Drinking Boag's at Outback
Slick getting tatted up
Yes....we got Henna Tats
All the Aussies loved Outback Steakhouse.........so funny
Dinner at Ruth Chris on our last night in Vegas....thanks Kazoo's dad!
Taz, me, and Stumps
Maca, Kazoo, and SlickNow that camp has ended I'm visiting friends and hopefully family in California. Right after camp I headed to Hermosa and met up with several GAC'ers. We stayed in a really dodgey place but had such a great time. After spending two nights there we headed to Las Vegas. We had an absolute blast! It was so good getting to spend some time with people that I hadn't had a chance to hang out with during camp. We had a great group that went and most of us stayed in the same hotel. We had one joining room and then some friends down the hall and below. It was so nice being able to stay with the group and also having everyone get to do their own things. We had so many laughs and made a lot of great memories. I also met Joey Fatone! Kind of made him mad by forcing him to take a picture with me and one with Slick and Maca. It was about 3 am.....so he wasn't too happy with me, but nice anyways! Everyone was so sad to leave today! Can't wait to see everyone next summer!




1 Comments:
At 7:33 AM,
Anonymous said…
rees. amazing blog entries. honestly, i've realized that i have my whole life to work and do boring shit... ill be back for summer 08. clearly no promises, but i'd say count on it. for reals.
i know 07 was awks at times, but all reports i've heard were that everyone pulled together and it really turned out to be a great summer. the pics make me miss camp so so so much, and sometimes i wonder if i made the right choice coming here to argentina... but i think i did. well, this is becoming a bit intense for a blogspot comment, but i love you, i miss you, and plan on some toast for summer 08.
Post a Comment
<< Home