About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New Zealand
Hello friends and family! This is my online journal of my travels and life after college!
Previous Posts
- The Australia Zoo
- A wombat!!! So cute Part of a long wall of photos...
- This is a Cassowary....so crazy looking. They hav...
- The zoologists and Steve believe that there is a ...
- Fraser Island!!!
- The girlies enjoying the view Steve and I. I'm sl...
- Love this photo I took of Shrock on our way to th...
- Fraser Island
- Vacay Time!!!
- Outside our hostel at Airlie Beach On our way to ...








2 Comments:
At 10:17 AM,
Kate said…
You're so cute and tan--i'm jealous! Love your pics...
At 10:26 AM,
Kate said…
I'm jealous of your tan and your travels--can't wait to hear all about your amazing experiences in person!
I've heard rumors that your returning to that fun little place in the Sierras...are they true?
Post a Comment
<< Home