Amanda's Travels

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Summer 07


Dad cooking out at our house for Memorial Day weekend

One of the three baby racoons that live in our yard...cute huh?

My brothers, sister, and I

Jill, Stoops, and I

Dom and Irene celebrating their engagement

My Nana and Ren and I at the Farmer's Market in South Carolina

Kelly and I


Hey everyone! Sorry it's been such a long time since I last posted! A lot has happened since then...so here it goes. I got to visit two of my most favorite people in the world...my Nan and Ren (grandparents). They live in South Carolina...so I got to spend a little quality time with them and have a little vacation as well. I also got to see cousins, aunts/uncles, my older sister, and family friends as well. I hadn't seen many of the people that I saw in over a year so it was nice seeing them and having time to catch up. Before leaving I made a trip to Cbus Ohio to visit some friends from Purdue, two of which recently got engaged, (Congrats Dom and Irene!)....and I got to see my Kelly! I also had my 24th birthday, went to a Reds game with my brothers and dad, and celebrated a Memorial day cookout at my house. It was a great way to end my last days in Indiana. So nice to spend some time with some of my good friends and family!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home