End of the summer....
Zippy and I
Getting my blanket!
Yay for 5 years!
Bridger and I trying to be America's next Top models
Sass and I
Maca, Slick, me, and Zippy
The Teletubies

Love these two!
Family photo with some of my favorite CITs...love my children
We were a rainbow for the Colors Dance....Salsa and I were the clouds and Chilli & Bridger were the Leprechauns with their gold
Ginger and I
Bridger, Me, and Chilli....they love Rees
Enjoying a Shaver sunset with Pan
Sparkles and I!
I love my friends
Bon, Rox, and Snuggles all came for a little bit to help out at camp and to visit. So good seeing them!
Roxy and IJust finished up my last weeks at camp. The final session was as good as it could've been due to the unfortunate things that happened during session three. Everyone was very tired and worn out, but still ended the summer on a high note. I finally got my 5th year blanket! I am so excited to have it and a little surprised. I never thought I'd come back after my 1st summer and every summer since have thought the same thing. I always head into the summer thinking it will be my last. However, I've now stopped fighting it. I absolutely love GAC and the people that I work with. Why not work there while I can? Here are some pictures from the end of the summer... xx


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home