Another GAC Summer
So after leaving home I left for one of my second homes....GAC. We started off the summer by having our LT retreat near Lake Arrowhead. After a hectic traveling day I finally made it and got to spend a weekend training with so many friends. We had a great time, and the place we stayed at was amazing. We also had our "LT bonding" time and went to an astrology lecture. The lady that taught it was nuts....but really funny. I'm pretty sure she thought we were from a space camp. She had a lot of good lines...Monkey took notes. After the retreat we headed up to camp and got ready for Orientation Week and the new staff. I'm loving my new job this summer. I'm solely a supervisor for about 8 cabins a session. I basically get to help out with problems when needed for both counselors and campers. I've been super busy but am really enjoying the summer. The new staff are great as well. Everyone is getting along and having a good time!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home