Home Sweet Home!
Destri and Tracy know they are smarter than a 5th Grader...such a good show!
Tracy and I
Catch Phrase circle!
Stoops and Jill
Reunited and it feels so good! Girlies from high school....Courtney, Hannah, Stoops, me, and Jill
Teasha and her brother Tyler. He throws for Purdue...finally got to see him in action at a meet.
What can I say??? I just love her!
My Jessica!
I even got to see Erin, Jill, and Nicole! It was a complete surprise....so good to see them all! Leslie was also there....just not in the picture :(.
I also saw Elle!
Teasha, Anna, and I reunited at Purdue!!!It's been a long time since I last posted! I've now returned home and have been catching up with several friends and family since I've been back. When I came back I got to spend some time with my older brother before returning to Indiana. We had a great time catching up and it was great to spend some time with him. After spending about 4 days with him I finally came home. It had been almost a year since I had seen my parents/brother/friends. My family greeted me in the airport when I flew in to Cincy. It was SO good to see them all again! After spending a couple days at home I drove up with my good friend Teasha to Purdue to visit Anna and some other college friends. It was a short weekend, but a good one. It was Grand Prix at Purdue...huge weekend...so there were a lot of alumni friends there for us to see! After Purdue I went to Kokomo to spend some time with my Jessica and had a great weekend with her. I've now been working for my stepmom and have been seeing friends around Lburg. I went out the other night with some girls from high school...I hadn't seen the girls in years! Last night I went to Kelly's apartment (she just moved here) for a cookout and catch phrase with several others from my high school. Destri kins was also there and so was Chief! We played catch phrase for a while because really...what's a get together with out that? Then we went to good old Argosy casino and I actually won some money playing hold 'em. Good night in the burg. Here are some pictures so far. More to come later!



2 Comments:
At 12:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
i just thought about you and thought i'd say hey! hope gac is going well so far... i can't really express how badly i wish i was up there. update your blog and let us/me know how summer 07's been treating you!!
miss you/love you,
TOOOAST.
At 9:03 AM,
Anonymous said…
no really... how much longer until another post?!
Post a Comment
<< Home