Ladies Night Out






I just got back from 28 hours off. So nice! Last night was one of my most favorite nights. The Directors of camp take the Leadership Team (LT team) out for a special night. Sunshine takes the girls out, and Monkey takes the guys out. So last night was LT ladies night out. We went down to Fresno and saw The Devil Wears Prada. It was a pretty good movie. Of course the movie doesn't stick to the book...but I wasn't too disappointed. After the movie we went to P.F. Chang's. The food was soooo good! We had such a good time visiting and talking with each other! After dinner we went to Coldstone's.....can't go wrong with ice cream and 13 ladies :). After ice cream Roxy, Bean, and I went to Sunshine and Monke's house to spend the night. We all had our day off....so we didn't have to head back up the mountain. The next day Rox and I did what we do best.... Starbucks, pedicures, listened to music, and shopping. It was such a relaxing day!


2 Comments:
At 11:26 PM,
Anonymous said…
Pookie,
Okay, it's time for you to confess.........you're not really at a camp are you. Come on, you can tell me.........you've really gone on some big vacation where you shop, eat out and have fun. I know, I know....it's hard to tell the truth but, you'll feel better once it's out in the open and you don't have to pretend anymore. I'll still love you.
At 2:13 AM,
Anonymous said…
Siss,
We had some fun in SF as a family, remember?
I remember taking all the hills and Lombard Street in a standard shift car.Piece of cake!
Great pictures and stories.
You are having more fun than I had my two summers in Maine with all the little darlings from NY and Mass.
Norm and I will see you soon.
Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home