Amanda's Travels

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Jill's Bachlorette Party





Towards the end of May I went to Indy for Jill's Bacholorette Party. She is the first one of my college friends to be getting married! So exciting...wish I could go to the wedding. It was a good time...I couldn't stay as long as I would've liked! We went to a restaurant called Rock Bottom. Here three random guys decided to join us for dinner. They were halarious....yet a little creepy. They made for some good laughs. Aftwards we went to a bar called Howl at the Moon. I had never been to a Howl at the Moon bar before, so I was excited. It was such an awesome piano bar! There were two dueling pianos that sang to each other and to the whole bar. They took requests and did several shows on their own. We put in a request to have them sing a song for Jill. They did....and it was halarious! I put up some pictures from that night....and one of Jill getting "roasted" by the singers.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Baby,
    Looks like I might be your first comment.
    I will enjoy keeping up with you like this.
    Of course, teaching you has always been a major part of my responsibilities... so be sure to check the spelling of TRAILOR.(Hint, there is no "o")
    I enjoyed reading everything. The picture of 3/4ths of my babies is very nice and it's nice to see your friends as well.
    I remember Jill from when you first lived in the dorm.
    Hopefully now that Nan and Ren have a computer, they can check this out too.
    I love you,
    Dad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home