Amanda's Travels

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

San Francisco!!!







This past weekend I finally got a chance to escort to San Fransisco! I have only been to Fresno to escort before....and let's be honest, Fresno isn't too exciting. I went with a girl from Purdue (Koby), Chocks, Dingo, and Zippy. Salsa, a returning counselor also joined us that night. She just got done studying abroad in Argentina and is now working at camp for the rest of the summer. There are three stops for the San Fran escorting trip. Zippy got off first, then Chocks/Dingo, and then Koby and I. Koby and I had to catch a ferry to meet up with the others at Fisherman's Wharf. The ferry ride was so nice! It would be a great way to go to work every day. We then met up with the others at Pier 39. Koby had some friends that lived in the city, so they joined us as well. After dinner we had a night out on the town. It was so nice to be able to go out somewhere besides Fresno and meet new people!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pookie,
    Nice top. I really like it. I don't remember having seen it before. Hmmmm....... I must have gone shopping again. I hope you make the baggage weight to Australia.
    I know, I know, you just had to have it.

     
  • At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Deaner Weiner,
    I can't believe you made it to San Fran so shortly after I moved back. I bet you loved it. I used to live about 4 blocks from the Wharf.
    I actually getting ready to move again in four days. Ben and I are going to St. John's island in the Virgin Islands to do a work program at an eco-friendly resort there. We're super pumped to see how it goes.
    Have a great rest of summer.
    Maria

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey...i give u permission to give the girl in the white necklace my #!!...and anyone else who will take it

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    REESI!!!
    LOVE your pictures of SF!! ha ha ha... I'm here in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil finishing up the last 3 months I've been here, and reading your blog and seeing the pics of camp is so nice to see! I miss you and everyone else sooooo much! Brazil is OTIMO (awesome), but I'm always wondering what you guys are doing at camp. What are your plans post-camp? You're definately welcome to stay with me in SF if you want! I'll be back August 28th!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home