Amanda's Travels

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Pre Camp '06











Sorry for all the pictures! I have a ton though!!! I finally made it out to California for another summer! When I got into Fresno I went to the camp office and met up with all of the office crew, Trix, and Turbo. We then made a quick Target run and spent the night with the Monke family. The next day we all headed up to the Sierras for the LT retreat. It was held at a vacation/camp spot. It was good....a lot of training, some tennis :), and a hike. After the weekend retreat the pre camp boys, Trix, Turbo, and I moved into the trailors across the street from camp. We lived in the trailors for about 3 days while setting up camp and getting things ready for staff orientation week. Last weekend we had some time off. We went over to a little mountain town and enjoyed the evening off. It was a lot of fun...there are some pictures attached. The next day we went down to Fres, went shopping, watched a movie, and ate at In & Out.....so good! We picked up two more counselors and then headed back up to camp. On Sunday we went out on the Pontoon, grilled out, and worked on our tans. It was so much fun! The weather has been good so far. Cloudless skies and warm weather. Except for last night and today. It has been freezing all day today....it even hailed! As for now....everyone is running around like crazy trying to get everything done in time. The returning staff come on Thursday night and the newbies come on Sunday. I can't wait to see all of the old and catch up with the new! I put up some pictures of pre camp and time off. Miss you all!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So...I want to post a comment as anonymous but I want you to know who I am... so what do I do? Seriously, I think it's kind of cool that they give you the option of being anonymous on here.

     
  • At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey...

    ~Just some creepy guy

     
  • At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! Some creepy guy just left a comment at the same time I did. Weird....

    you might want to watch out dean

     
  • At 2:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i mean...

    Wow! Some creepy guy just left a comment at the same time I did. Weird....

    you might want to watch out dean

     

Post a Comment

<< Home