Carnivals, Banquets, and Dances Oh My...




Hello all! So camp has been going fairly well. There has been a little bit of drama...but the summer wouldn't be complete without it. The carnivals, banquets, and dances that Chief and I are in charge of have been awesome. Some of the staff/directors said that the last banquet we threw was the best they had seen in awhile. It was a 50's Diner theme....we had music playing and Coke w/ vanilla and cherry syrup to drink. It was a lot of fun. For carnivals we decided to have a pie throw. The kids love it! They have to win tickets in order to be able to throw a pie in a counselors face. I'm putting up a picture of Bon and Chief after having pie thrown in their faces......so funny. I am also putting up some pictures from our dances. The first one had a Hollywood theme. For this dance, some of us decided to go as the Hollywood sign. We had one to many O's in our sign........but we still looked good. If you look in the picture you can see some shrubs/dirt that we added to our costume to make it more realistic:).


1 Comments:
At 12:22 AM,
Anonymous said…
You make me proud. You make me laugh. Summer camp was never like this when I was young. Our biggest event was cooking over an open fire and singing 'Kumbiyah' (sp??) and 'Girl Scouts Together'. Where were the counselors like you?????
Post a Comment
<< Home