First Day Off!





Hello hello! So I finally had my first day off! It was fantastic. Chocks, Roxy, Fiji, Jade, and I all went down to Fresno for the night/day. We went to Bulldog Cafe, which is one of our favorite places to eat. It was so nice to eat a good meal, not get interrupted by a million people, and drink a beer! We then went to Coldstone for dessert....so good! When we were standing in line for ice cream at Coldstone there was actually a former GAC counselor standing in line behind us. Pretty random. I didn't know him, but the others did. We then relaxed poolside and had a lot of laughs. Played a little MFK for you former GAC counselors...... The next day Rox and I got our nails painted and went to Starbucks.....loved it. We then went to Old Navy and Chevy's for lunch. I also had my night off that night....so we did the staff night off event. We went down to Shaver Lake for some pizza......and then drove into Shaver and got some candy. Taffy....and new counselor here got a chance to do something I've wanted to do every summer. He jumped off of the trampoline in Shaver Lake.......illegally (they charge money to use it.) I'm putting up some pictures from Fresno and from Shaver night off.


1 Comments:
At 11:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
When can I expect the bill?????? Key words "Old Navy", "eat". Love you Pookie!
Post a Comment
<< Home