Last Days...




My last couple of days in Indiana were kind of crazy. I moved out of my apartment of four years at Purdue! It was so sad! It's weird to think that I don't have a home at Purdue anymore...and I don't like the realization that I'm no longer a college student. Oh well...life goes on. After moving from Purdue, I went on a mini vacation to South Carolina to visit my grandparents. It was such a nice visit! It was so relaxing and great to catch up with two of my most favorite people. After returning from SC, I celebrated my "golden birthday." I turned 23 on the 23rd....get it? It was a good time with friends and family. We went to my most favorite restaurant....Acapulco's. There, my favorite Mexican amigos sang to me....who could ask for anything more? Later that week my younger brother, Matt, graduated from high school. Congrats Matty! It was a nice weekend with the graduation celebrations, time with the fam, and the open house that my dad and stepmom threw. I attached a picture of me with my grandparents in SC, my older sister/Matt/and I, my dad/Matt/and stepmom, and then one of my mom and Matt on his graduation night.


4 Comments:
At 2:25 AM,
Anonymous said…
Who are the hotties in the first pic outside of Starbucks?
At 7:50 AM,
Anonymous said…
wow...i really forgot how good i looked...wow...iam stunning...well hope ur having fun at lesbo camp...u need to bring all the girls back home with u so i can pick wich one i want to date...have fun...i dont really no if where this comment will show up..o well later!!!
At 1:09 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hello Amanda. Enjoyed your photos. Looks like you're having a grand time. I was a camp counselor for about 5 summers. Not in such a grand location as yours tho. You have become a beautiful young lady and now you'll be off to Australia. Wow. What an adventure. Caring about you and wishing you happiness. Come see us at church and tell us all about what's been happening with you when you get back to the states. Your mom told me I could write to you. I'll keep it to myself. I agree with Matt. He is stunning!! Andi M.
At 1:10 PM,
Anonymous said…
Luv ya Amanda Your boss Sandy!
Post a Comment
<< Home