Amanda's Travels

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bringin in the New Year!

The Bach!
Some snapper the boys caught...I passed on it!
Bradshaw enjoying her first s'more
Out on the boat for a day...so pretty!
Yay!!! But really scared of sharks! Apparently a shark attacked a small boat at this same beach two weeks later!
Richard wakeboarding for the first time...he had some pretty good coaches in the boat though!

The girls...Kelly, Kel, me, and Bradshaw

Laser getting his hair buzzed by Andy


Laser loving life!
Dancing

WOW! Okay...I have been very slack with my blog postings! I can't believe it's March and I'm just now posting my NYE weekend....sorry about the delay!
New Year's was wonderful! I had four days off and went up to Blake's family's bach for the weekend in Omaha. We had great weather and I did a whole lot of nothing which was fabulous. They have a nice holiday house...right by a beautiful beach. The family is so much fun to be around and so hospitable. They really treat Kel and I like we are a part of their family...which they always tell us we are. Here are some pictures from that weekend....great way to ring in the new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home