Melbourne for Sal and Zolt's wedding!
My BFF Lucas
AZ and me outside my old apartment in St. Kilda!
Blue...I love him
Schnarfy!
Love this city!
Us with Kase and his proof that Mo-vember happend
Group shot...literally
AZ and Sticks
Model shot
The group!
Ajax and me
Tim came up to visit!
AZ, Spesh, Tim, and Cara all won the lottery!
My BFF Spesh
Us with Mr. and Mrs. George
My good friend Nick and me
Spesh getting ready for a swim!
Brad and Ton starting a travel fund for me so that I can come for the George Christmas again....Brad is donating his camera...Ton is putting his sunnies towards it!
The reception
The George family
The beautiful bridesmaids...Sally, Lee, and Mel
So cute!
Daughter and Dad....gorgeous bride!
With the George boys....Sam, Brad, and Tim

Stealing a kiss from the groom while the bride was away!
Mr. George and me
Father and son tearing up the dance floor...Nick (Occy) and Ken
Jude and Mrs. George dancing up a storm!
Mrs. George showing that it's official!
Judy, me, Spesh, and Ken.....We love them!After Thanksgiving I went to Melbourne.....my old home! It was so nice to be back there. I was picked up at the airport by my good friend AZ! We had a nice first day of walking around in my old town of St. Kilda. It was incredible to be back there! I had the best time in Melbourne with the girls......it was kind of sad not having them there with me.....but it was nice to spend some time with AZ! We ate lunch on Acland and then I got my hair done! We then went to a comedy show that night with his sister Beatrix...but we call her Bindi.
The next day my good friend Spesh came back into Melbourne. She had flown from PA to Australia for the wedding as well, but had left to go to Perth and Sydney until I arrived in Melbs. It was so good seeing her again! That night we met up with the GAC boys of Melbourne. When we were out I ran into my old boss from when I worked in Australia.....so random! Tim also drove up to the city! So I got to catch up with a bunch of old friends and go out in my favorite city!
The next day Spesh and I had to get ready for the wedding....which was the real reason that we were there. Although we were late to the ceremony we got to see the end of it and the vows. It was really neat to see an Australian wedding. Then....it was on to a crazy George reception! It was fantastic to see the George crew again. We couldn't of had a better time! We really love their family and were so touched to even be invited to the wedding. The reception was so much fun with a lot of wine drinking and dancing! We had the best time and took way too many photos!
After riding the party bus back home...and sleeping at Sam and Mel's new house we had a day of recooperation. We were so tired from our late nights! We sadly said our good byes to the Georges and headed back to the city. That night we met up with another GACer, Kase, and his friends. It was really good to catch up with him!
It was such a nice visit and a great week long vacation!







2 Comments:
At 6:26 PM,
Noemi & Tres said…
Hey, it;s about time! You look great and it appears that you're having a lot of fun. The city looks beautiful! Thanks for keeping in touch!
Noemi & Tres
At 11:20 PM,
Noemi & Tres said…
Hey, how are you? Hope you're doing well, just thinking about you. Keep us updated on what you're up to.
Take care,
Noemi & Tres
Post a Comment
<< Home