Amanda's Travels

Saturday, September 02, 2006

San Fran Reunion







After Half Dome Pebs, Tui, and I headed to San Fran to meet up with several other counselors, my dad, and stepmom. We stayed with our friend Dollie who couldn't live in a better spot! We got in contact with several other counselors and went out to an Irish Pub together. It was such a good time. We ended up closing the bar.....really crazy night and a lot of fun. My dad and stepmom were also visiting me in San Fran, so the next two days I got to spend time with them. We also had a great time in the city and did a lot of shopping :). It was so nice seeing some family before leaving! On the last night, another friend (Decker) came over and we had dinner on Dollies sun deck. She had such a good view of the city. We had a good girl's night and drank some wine. It was such a nice visit!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pookie,
    I absolutely LOVE that green top. I am so great at shopping!!! The color is you, you, you.
    Wish I could have been there to send you off. Bye, bye USA hello Australia.

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Siss,
    Thanks for featuring Norm and me on your blog....well, one picture anyway and a nice mention.
    Glad you are safe and sound in Australia and I hope all goes well with apt. hunting.
    Can't wait to see picture from there.
    Love,
    Daddy Dean

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Amanda,
    We love looking at your blog! We are so glad you are having such a great time and living life up! You look great as always and have tons of cute friends :) Get ready because we really want to visit so we're saving our money! Have fun, and I love you so does your big brother.
    Amanda Dean #2 or Lou

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    P.S. We have your blog linked to our blog. Check it out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home