Our new home!






Hello everyone! So....I'm putting up some pictures of our new apartment. Shrock (Crest) and I took some senior pictures in it the day before Jump and Jade got here...good times. I'm also putting up some pictures from our first weekend here. Several friends joined us....so much fun!
As for news.....I believe that we are all hired! Jade is working at Subway. She got two job offers the first day she was here! We couldn't believe it. As for the rest of us....we are all working for an electric company. We are basically tele-marketers trying to get new customers and have current customers resign contracts. So glad to have some income coming in! I get to work with Amy and Stephanie (Jump and Crest) in the downtown area. We get to ride the tram to work...love it! Can't wait to hear from you all!


2 Comments:
At 1:03 PM,
Amanda said…
i love your apartment!!!! it is great. telemarketer? hhmmmm...taking after Tres. Remember when he worked at Superior Windows as a telemarketer? so funny. i'm glad you are having so much fun.
amanda dean 2
At 8:15 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hello Amanda! This is Destri's mom. Thank you so much for posting pictures. I am always anxious to hear news about my girl! Your apartment looks fantastic!! I am so excited for you all! What an adventure! Keep the pictures coming! Love reading all about what's new with ya'll. (Do they say that in Australia?? :)
Have fun!! Love, Cindy mom
Post a Comment
<< Home