Amanda's Travels

Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...











Last weekend PCI (the company we work for) had a Christmas party. It was so much fun! There was an open bar for about four hours, so as you can imagine things got a little out of control. Supposedly they supplied $10,000 worth of alcohol. There was a lot of dancing, picture taking, and several awards were given out as well. Here are some pictures from the work party, last day of work, the fab five (the roomies), and our huge Christmas work card for us that we started.....

3 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Siss,
    Norm and I are at Frisch's for some goodies. It is 10:30 pm on Saturday.
    Hope you have a great Christmas but be safe.

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Miss Dean,
    You look like you are having the time of your life--keep living it up. I think you are making memories that you will never forget. The pics are amazing, it's like one, everlasting camp reunion. I can't believe you saw Drift! Craziness. I owe you a long email.
    Merry Christmas,
    Decker

     
  • At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pookie,
    All that alcohol....all that partying!!! You look fabulous! You must have found someone to replace Bob because your hair looks great. Matt, Abby and I missed you at Christmas. I've got your annual Christmas ornament that I'll give you when you get home. I didn't want to mail it and then have you have to deal with getting it back home. All I want for Christmas next year is you...sitting beside my tree on Christmas morning. I love you baby mine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home