Nadia's Visit, St. Kilda's Festivals, Camp Fair Australia style, and Nat's bday!



Playing a game in the apartment with Nadia, the roomies, and Crush.... it was a 20 questions game and you had to guess the name on your head by asking questions. Never a dull moment at 12/35 Carlisle.Nadia finally came to visit me in Australia! For you GAC'ers Nadia is Cheeky. She is one of my best friends that I've made at camp. She is also the girl that I'm going to live with once I move to New Zealand next year. I had the best time with her and absolutely loved catching up. Shortly after she left Fiji from camp came to Melbourne for the camp fair. We met up with her in Melbs at the fair along with some other GAC'ers. Although it was a short visit it was nice seeing Fiji as well. We then had the St. Kilda festival to shortly after that. St. Kilda was closed down to vehicles and trams on the Sunday of the week long festival. There were so many people in the streets! We absolutely love living in such a trendy/young/night life area! During this time we also went to a birthday party for our dear friend Nat. We met Nat at work and absolutely love her! She rented out a bar on Fitzroy and had a great party!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home